Book your course here.........
Terms & Conditions
1 : SECURING THE COURSE BOOKING AND PAYMENT TERMS
· All course bookings are subject to a deposit. Once the students deposit payment is received and your booking is confirmed in writing by Totally Flawless, the quoted price will remain the same, regardless of any change to our prices.
· Once issued, the deposit is non-refundable.
· Following the students booking confirmation, the student will be issued with an invoice. Invoice payment is required in full, no less than 7 days before the course by bank transfer as detailed on the invoice. Cheque payments are not accepted. Cash payments will be accepted if no less than 14 days prior to the event date.
2 : ADDITIONAL CHARGES
· If the student requires a small kit to be provided for the course, this can be discussed and quoted for upon request.
3 : CANCELLATION AND AMENDMENTS TO COURSE BOOKINGS
· If the student wants to cancel the course entirely, up to 2 weeks before the course, please email this in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org the supplier will retain the deposit and no further charges will be incurred.
· If the student decides to rearrange the course date, this can be arranged in writing via email.
· Please be advised that failure to issue payment for outstanding invoices will result in Totally Flawless not being able to carry out the course and may also result in taking the student to the small claims court.
4 : UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES
· If we are unable to fulfil the students course, due to sudden illness, severe weather, or due to COVID-19, the tutor will always do everything they can to arrange a new date as soon as possible, treating the student as a priority. If, however this is not possible, the tutor will refund your deposit in full.
· If the student is unable to attend the course date, due to sudden illness, severe weather, or due to COVID-19, the tutor will again, try to rearrange this at a later date for the student. If however the tutor cannot accommodate a new date for the student, then the tutor will have to treat it as a late cancellation and the deposit will not be refunded due to the loss of a weeks work that cannot be replaced.
5 : DATA PROTECTION AND USE OF PHOTOGRAPHS
· The tutors regularly take and share images of our work for promotional purposes which feature on our Totally Flawless website, Facebook and Instagram pages. By signing these terms and conditions, you are confirming your consent for images of your event to be used for these purposes. Should you have any queries or concerns, please advise your stylist directly